Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
The other day I filmed 3 videos for my Back to School Series on YouTube, but I`ve only uploaded two so far. Anyways! This one is on my everyday kind of makeup look that I did using only drugstore products, including brushes! I chose to do it all drugstore since in high school, that`s what most people can afford, like me, persay LOL. I explain the products more in the video and prices and whatnot, but this is what is on my face anyways:
- Rimmel Clean Finish Foundation
- Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer
- Maybelline Mineral Power Finishing Veil Translucent Powder
- N.Y.C. "Sunny" Bronzer
- E.L.F. Studio Powder Blush in "Candid Coral"
- E.L.F. Studio Makeup Mist & Set
- E.L.F. Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara
- E.L.F. Eyelid Primer
- CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Eyeshadow in "Tapestry Taupe"
- L`Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
- Maybelline the Falsies Mascara
- Palmer`s Cocoa Butter Dark Chocolate & Peppermint Lip Butter
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in "Tokyo"
- E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush
- EcoTools Bronzer Brush
- E.L.F Professional Bronzing Brush
- EcoTools Blush Brush
- EcoTools Fluffy Eyeshadow Brush
My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/CirqueEpiphany
*Photos and Video are MINE.