Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Lately, I have been going baby shopping like crazy because I`m expecting a nephew by the end of this year. I`m in the process of making a baby gift basket filled with clothes! I decided to drop by my local Carter`s because they had a huge sale sign - up to 70% off which caught my attention and I`m glad I did because I found great deals! Not only did Carter`s have great deals for baby clothes but the customer service was great. The sales associates are extremely friendly, they help guide you, advise you on tips and most of all gave me a heads up if I liked Carter`s on Facebook there was a 25% off coupon for your entire purchase which was awesome!
Outfits I purchased:
- For baby clothes, I tend to pick elephants (this is like the 3rd elephant outfit I purchased for my nephew!) This is a cute light weight stripe jacket with pants. Also comes with a onesie that says Mommy`s Big Man
- The second outfit is ideal because my parents are going to be grandparents! The onesie says Off to Grandmas which is so cute and the bum is a car.
- My sister is looking for zip up pajamas so I was ecstatic to find this cute dinosaur one, look at the feet!
- Cute plaid button up and pants
- The next one is for me cause Auntie rocks!
- Lastly cute pull over with sweat pants.
Overall: All these outfits were under $50 which is an amazing deal because one outfit alone ranges from $20-$28.
If you`re shopping for baby clothes, I would recommend Carter`s. I visited Carter`s about 3 times this week and they always had great deals, on going coupons (so definitely check before going) and customer service is absolutely amazing!
Photo belongs to me!
babyclothesaresocute babyclothes babyshopping fashion shopping babyhaul