Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So....few weeks ago I purchased some nail products from AVON and i realy liked them so I decided to do this little review.
These are the things i bought.....
1. AVON liquid freeze quick dry nail spray
It does dry your nails fast, i haven`t used before product like this so i have nothing to compare it with but it is very good. Only bad thing about this product is that it is a spray so you can`t realy controle how much of product you want and it`s oily.
2. AVON revitacool base coat.... I adore it :).... when you put it on your nails it has a cooling effect and it feels so nice. It makes your nails stronger too....I love it.
3. I bouht nail polishes in 4 colours:
1) aqua fantasy...it`s nice blue-turquoise colour, very fashonable this summer....it is a little shimmery, buy only if you watch your nails from colse, from far it looks like your nails are shiny and fresh, and to achive even colour you need just one layer :)
2) loving lavander is a beautiful pastel lavander colour and you need just one layor to create a nice even colour. It also last long (it lastet on my nails 5 days, and it looked like i just put it)
3)orange sceameicle.... this is a beautiful pastel orange.It looks like oranges on your nails :) only bad thing about this nail polish is that you need 2 layors to create even colour, but once it`s dried it looks so nice. And it lasts on your nail realy long.
4) blue escape is an wonderful blue colour. It is a little etalic/shimmery but not too much....from distance you can`t see that it is metalic it looks pastel. It`s a medium dark blue. You need just one layor to create even colour and it lasts loong, too.
This is everything a wantedf to share with you in this post....hopefully i was helpful.....
until the nex time.... BYE :)