Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
New Year calls for new recipes and last night, I made this sorta fancy looking spaghetti that really wowed my friends so I thought I`d share it with you guys! It`s an avocado-lime puree spaghetti topped with red peppers.
For the puree:
1. Cut avocado open in half and remove the pit. With a spoon scoop out the avocado meat and put in a food processor; discard the skin.
2. Add lime juice and salt and puree until smooth.
3. Transfer to a container and with the pit and cover with plastic wrap until ready to use. Remove pit for serving.
For the spaghetti:
1. I tend to use regular boxed spaghetti noodles and boil according to the box.
2. Once cooked, add the noodles and puree to a pan and sautee/toss until the sauce/puree clings to the pasta.
3. Top with cheese and red peppers and you`re good to go! :)