Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
1) Wet n Wild palette in Petal Pusher - Ive been wearing lots of purple eye shadows (even my boss has commented it lol) and I love all the shades in this palette. If you can find this, get it! I was literally amazed by the quality from Wet n Wild since theyre so cheap!
2) Julep Lip Gloss in Aroused - I got this in a monthly Maven box and at first I was just like whatever about this because I only joined for nail polishes but I actually ended up loving this recently. It is a pretty pinky nude and it has a plumper in it so it does sting a little but I like that feeling lol
3) Lush Lovely Jubblies - So TMI timethis is a breast cream lol Like lots of other girls that have purchased this, I bought it for the sake of prevention. Its not a miracle cream that if youre not the perkiest, it will fix it, its more of a moisturizer for that area. I am really impressed with the way it has made that area look and feel. I will definitely be repurchasing this.
4) Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad To The Bronze - When Im running late for work I just pop this on and it is the most perfect bronze color for all over the lid. I also have Tough as Taupe but this one is definitely my favorite and I definitely want to look into getting more.
5) Neutrogena Lip Balm in Healthy Blush - I received this from BzzAgent along with 2 other shades and this one has definitely stood out to me! Ive basically used it everyday at work and I would definitely get this shade a chance (but maybe I should give the other colors a chance lol)
6) Neutrogena Brightening Highlighter in Medium - I also got this from BzzAgent and I really like it as well! I do however want to try the Maybelline one since EVERYONE is talking about it lol but since I have this one right now it is pretty good! I put it over my concealer and it helps brighten it up a bit.
7) Victoria Secret Pink Beach in Summer Crush - Since summer is ending I tried to make it last as long as possible by using this scent. It just smells like summer to me. It smells like sipping a pina colada while rubbing in some sun tan lotion haha Im horrible at describing scents and I have no idea whats in this but I just love itand the packaging is super cute.
8) BCBGeneration Gold Heart bracelet - Ive literally worn this so much. Its the perfect little dainty bracelet. I especially like it because my wrists are so small and this fits so well. If you can find this, buy it!
9) Birchbox Headphones - These have saved my life because I literally cant find my normal headphones anywhere and I literally went to the gym everyday in August and the bright blue just makes me happy. Thanks Birchbox lol
What were your August Favorites? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3