Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I actually got to try NEW products last month (well they were new to me) so yay!
1) Shu Uemura Fresh Pore Clarifying Gentle Cleansing Oil - I ordered this online in July and I am obsessed with it now! I only use it at night to melt away my make up and it works so well. It smells like flowers and my skin is so soft afterwards. I highly recommend this and I definitely want to try the other cleansing oils from this brand.
2) Make Up Forever HD Foundation in #128 - I bought this when it was on sale for 20% off for VIBs - it was like in a kit and came with other MUF products. And it was a shade too dark but luckily I was tan in August so it ended up being perfect! I wore this in Vegas for the One Direction concert and it lasted all night.
3) Marc Jacobs Honey perfume - OMG This is amazing!! Its a honeysuckle scent so its sweet but floral too. I regret not getting the biggest size.
4) Haruhada Anti-Aging Serum - I bought this in Hong Kong and I think its Japanese? But its a gel at first but turns into like water when you rub it into your skin. I love it! It makes my skin brighter and more radiant - Im hoping its preventing wrinkles though lol
5) MAC Deeply Dashing pressed pigment - This is an amazing eye shadow! It is a dark brown with silver shimmer and its perfect for going out.
6) Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb perfume - My new favorite scent of all time! Its a very unique scent which to me is floral and spicy. Now whenever I wear it I think of One Direction since I was wearing this when I met them lol
7) Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser - This is the best exfoliator ever! The only downside is the price. I got this in a Birchbox and I looked up the full size and it was more expensive than my Ocean Salt so I dont think Ill be purchasing this, even though it would be really nice.
8) Benefit Theyre Real mascara - My holy grail all time favorite mascara. Didnt use it for awhile - not sure why. I always come back to this.
9) Revlon Peach Parfait Lip Butter - An oldie but goodie. This is my favorite lip butter and I seriously wore it everyday in August.
10) Buxom lip gloss in April - The gloss I wore over Peach Parfait - and its just the perfect pink color.
What were your August Favorites? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3