Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Always late. oops. Glad I finished a few more of my hoarded items though!
1) Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Milk shampoo & conditioner - love this stuff! I would definitely repurchase these. I got them at Ulta when they had their liter sale last year. These lasted forever and made my hair really soft and look and feel much healthier.
2) Bath & Body Works Paris Amor 3-wick candle. I am so sick of this scent now. I cant wait to finish the lotion Im using currently. I will be de-potting this though and using it for storage since the packaging is so cute! Another thing though is this candle burned so fast! Faster than my 1-wick candles that I used up last month. Wont be repurchasing this scent ever again....or at least for a long while.
3) Bath & Body Works foaming soap in Winter Spice & Vanilla - I went winter scent crazy last year so all my soaps are warm winter scents right now. Luckily were finally heading into Fall so it wont be so awkward when people come over lol I love this scent I would definitely repurchase.
4) Bath & Body Works Coconut Pineapple lotion - OMG I love this scent they need to bring it back asap!!!!
5) Bath & Body Works White Mango Chill travel sized lotion - Smells just like mangos. Nothing special.
6) Bath & Body Works Coconut Passion Fruit preview sized lotion - This was amazing but not as good as the coconut pineapple.
7) The Body Shop body scrub in Olive - Great scrub! Got it on sale and I have a few other scents that I need to use up but I would definitely repurchase this scent in the future.
8) The Body Shop perfume in White Musk Sun Glow - This was limited edition 2 or 3 summers ago and I finally finished it this year. I liked it when I first bought it but just got tired of it I guess. Im glad its empty. It was very powdery and musky.
9) Renee Rouleau Bio Radiance Night Serum - This was pretty good. I know nothing about this brand. A friend gave this to me. I think there are better serums out there that are also more easy to find.
10) Shiseido Facial Cotton - I finished the first of 3 packs that I have of these. It comes with 165 and I split them in half and this lasted me a good 8-9 months. I do have 2 back up packs and will probably repurchase these for the rest of my life.
11) Bath & Body Works PocketBac in Fresh Picked Strawberries - Smells so yummy! Exactly like strawberries. I would definitely repurchase this scent again for Spring and Summer.
12) Bath & Body Works wallflower bulb in Vanilla Cinnamon - Loved this! Got this during the winter one year - hopefully this comes back!
13) Bath & Body Works wallflower bulb in Fresh Picked Strawberries - Again so yummy! Loved this one too - will definitely get one for next summer!
14) Tarte Clean Slate Poreless Primer - This was pretty good. Silicone based and it made my skin look flawless but Im not going to buy the full size because it wasnt anything extraordinary.
15) Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightener - This is the second one of these I have finished but I dont think Ill repurchase this because I feel like my under eye has gotten used to it or something and it doesnt work for me anymore.
16) Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me - Loved this but after awhile it just started to look messy on my lips. I love Baby Lips so I might get this again, I definitely want other shades though.
17) Buxom travel sized lip gloss in Monica - This was a pretty peachy shade and I was obsessed with it. I would definitely pick up the full size. I have 2 other full size shades and I think this entire line is amazing.
18) Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips - I was obsessed with this! It was really thick and moisturizing. This came in my Birchbox and I would definitely purchase the full size.
19) Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion - I got this as a sample from Spehora and I didnt notice any difference when using this.
20) Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes - This was the travel sized version I got for free at my gym and it came with 7 wipes and these were ok. Nothing special. I think there are better ones out there but if these were on sale or something I would pick them up.
21) NARS bronzer in Casino - LOVE Nars products! This bronzer was perfect! Especially when Im tan - for winter I definitely use Laguna instead. Once I finish more bronzers that I currently have Im getting this again.
22) Benefit travel sized Some Kind-a Gorgeous - Do not buy this. No coverage at all!
23) Lush Dark Angels sample - LOVE this stuff! Its a great cleanser/exfoliator
What did you finish in the month of August? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3