Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I posted this on my blog a few days ago, but I never posted it on Luuux. Sorry for the delay!
The first day of fall isn`t really until September 22, but it sure feels like summer is over with everyone going back to school. Also, there`s a lot great sales going on on all the summer clothing items to make room for the fall season *wink*wink* (GO SHOPPING!). :D
My favorites seem really similar with my last haul, because three of the items are the same! But I assure you, I love these three items.
My Favorite Beauty Items:
- Trader Joe`s Vitamin E Oil
- Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel
- Tommy Hilfiger`s "Dreaming" Perfume (if you normally prefer men`s fragrance over women`s, you might like this one)
- Make Up For Ever Sens Eyes Makeup Remover
- Aveeno Clear Complexion Moisturizer
- Lush Sweet Lips Lip Scrub
- Revlon`s Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in "Cherish"
The Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel and Make Up For Ever Sens Eyes Makeup Remover are actually sample sizes, but they`re pretty big. I really like smell of the Cleansing Gel, and it`s so easy to use. It doesn`t drip everywhere like a lot of face washes do. This one just gently (but effectively) cleanses your face. I`ll probably buy a full size when I run of of this one. The Sens Eyes is like a lotion. It`s really gentle and non-greasy like a lot of eye makeup removers. I use this with a Q-tip to clean up any extra mascara or eyeliner around my eyes.
Everything else is pretty self explanatory. Lately, I just like sticking to the same products each month, but I`m definitely going to try new things if my budget allows it.
makeup skincare beauty