Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is the super old packaging of the <strong>Aromatherapy Body Lotion Sleep in "Lavender Chamomile"</strong> -- I recently rediscovered this lotion in my stash so I decided to use it. Luckily, the formula isn`t bad (watery) so I have been using this lotion at night for the past week. This lotion is supposed to make you sleep well, soothing and calms you as well as being moisturizing.
- Lotion smells extremely good!
- A little goes a long way
- Makes you a bit oily but it`s from the oils made from the lotion but you`re sleeping so appearance won`t matter too much?
- As far as what the product claims, I don`t see any different between regular Vaseline lotion and this except yes it is moisturizing but a better sleep/soothing/calm to enhance sleep? Doesn`t work for me but in the reviews I read, many said it does.
- The lotion is in a glass bottle, makes it look luxurious but if you have kids around.. I don`t think it`s quite safe since it will easily break.
- Product is not tested on Animals which is a pro!
Overall: I like the product, price is $13, buy 2 get 1 free which isn`t bad like $9 each but I don`t really "need" this product so I wouldn`t repurchase.
<strong>Have you tried this product? What are your thoughts?</strong>
Want to purchase this?
http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11669885 - $13 each or Buy 2, Get 1 Free.
Photo via Mine | Don`t take without Permission.