Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Here`s today ACOTD. Hope you gals like. I accessorized with the following:
1) Hair band with Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy from McDonalds. The hair band comes in packs which can be found for $3 or less at places like Target. The My Little Pony toys are out of stock now at McDonalds but can be picked up on ebay for about $6 each.
2) Scotch Shipping Tape - This was quite pricey only because I needed it badly.
3) Chinese Puzzle Snake - You can find for about $3.00 on ebay.
Not only do these bracelets make great arm candy, but they`re practical too. Whether packaging up a package, or playing with a child or challenging the mind.
Talk the TALK
1) Have you done an Arm Candy of the Day post? (You`re my inspiration!)
2) is there anything you won`t put as an Arm Candy?