Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I don`t usually go Black Friday shopping, but I went this year! This is a little late post, but that`s because I ordered some of the items online, so I had to wait for them to come in the mail. I did do some physical shopping too :)
Express Black & White Tuxedo Blazer<em> Originally: $118</em><strong> Price Paid:$59</strong>
Express Sparkle Sweater Dress <em>Originally: $59.90</em> <strong>Price Paid: $29.95</strong>
Anthropologie Asymmetric Cropped Peacoat <em>Originally: $178 </em> <strong>Price Paid $79</strong>
Anthropologie Bowline Belt <em>Originally: $48</em> <strong>Price Paid: $38.40</strong>
Dailylook Aztec Detailed Cargo Jacket <em>Originally $64.99</em> <strong>Price Paid: $38.99</strong>
Dailylook Jersey Moto Jacket <em>Originally $39.99</em> <strong>Price Paid: $23.99</strong>
<strong>WHAT`S THE DEAL?:</strong>
Original Prices Total = 508.88
Amount Spent = 269.33
Black Friday Savings = 239.55!
Overall I think I got a pretty good deal on each item, and I saved quite a bit of money. These were all things I had wanted and was looking for to put in my wardrobe. I didn`t have specific items in mind, but I was looking for these styles. The key to not overdoing it during Black Friday shopping is:
1) Set an amount you are allowed to spend.
2) Have a general idea of what you are looking for.
3) Only shop at stores you are familiar with because that way you know their pricing and you will be able to tell if you are actually getting a good deal.
4) Dress comfortably and wear comfortable shoes. It`s not a day to look cute in your heels, it`s a day to go get deals on new heels LOL!
5) BE NICE. Don`t be a b-word. This includes pushing, shoving, grabbing, arguing with strangers, complaining about the long wait, being rude to the employees, stealing, etc.
<em>So what kind of good deals did you get on Black Friday this year? Any tips for shoppers? Did anyone have to work Black Friday?</em>
<strong>*IMAGES TAKEN BY ME & WATERMARKED FOR CREDIT. Feel free to use photo only :)<strong>