Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
My friend gave me this nail polish because she didn`t like it, and didn`t want it to go to waste. I thought it looked really pretty in the bottle, so I got it from her. I tried it out, and I can see why she didn`t like it that much. It`s basically purple glitters suspended in a clear polish. It doesn`t look nice by itself, and I tried putting it over a dark polish, but it`s not sparkly enough. You can only see the glitters when you turn your fingers at a certain angle in the light. I don`t really know what I`m going to do with it. I`ll probably just keep it around until I feel like using it.
The glitters are micro, and it`s actually easy to remove. That`s the one plus! I just don`t like the color and lack of sparkle.
<strong>Product Grade: C </strong>
<em>Have you tried this? What are your thoughts?</em>