Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Yesterday after school, I stopped by the post office to pick up my Julep box. It`s so annoying when the post office delivers a package when I`m not home because I usually have to wait a day after to pick it up since it goes back and forth during transit.
For the month of April, I selected the "It Girl" Julep Maven box! There were a lot of other boxes for the month of April that had a lot of pretty shades, but I felt like I had shades similar to those already.
The April "It Girl" Julep Maven Box came with:
- Chocolate eggs! How cute!
- Two foam separators for your nails
- <strong>Niecy</strong>: A brigher pink creme
- <strong>Penelope</strong>: An opaque, almost white creme with a hint of blush. Surprisingly, I don`t have any colors like this (not really a fan of those almost-white shades, but we`ll see)
- <strong>Jessica</strong>: A baby blue creme. This was a lot lighter in person than I had thought! It looks as if it leans a bit grey
Which Julep Maven box did you guys get for the month of April? :)