Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
It`s May and it`s time for April 2012 Favorites!!
I have a long list of favorites so I cut my list down to Top 5 so here it is:
1. URBAN DECAY: Eyeshadow Primer Potion, this is a great primer espeically if you wear your eyemakeup for long periods of time, forget all the dupes out there, it`s worth the money =)
2. MAKE UP FOR EVER: Mat Velvet+ bascially if you want a great matte finish to you makeup this is a great product. It`s oil free it does oxidize so I did get it a bit lighter than my shade and it oxidize beautifully (don`t know if that makes any sense) haha the color matches my skin better after it oxidizes
3. CHANEL: Aqualuminere #27 in Ipanema with SPF 15 this is my all time favorite Chanel lipstick and it`s a perfect nude/pink color for the spring. It flatters my skintone so well.
4. LAURA MERCIER: Foundation Powder #2 this is for my lazy Spring days when I really don`t want to give much effort to put on my makeup. It gives a nice finish. I usually use this with a wet sponge (beauty blender).
5. KIEHL`S: Creamy eye treatment with avocado. This is a great eye cream for day time. It`s not oily and it doesn`t submerge on to your eyes. It does need more time to absorb the product into your skin. I`m in love with this eye cream and $30 for this size isn`t bad at all.
It`s not in particular order but there you have it beauties, my top 5 favorite for Apil 2012.
Have you posted your April 2012 yet? What is your #1 favorite product of April 2012? Please share with us =)
Have a beautiful day
Pic and contents belongs to me thanks =)