Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This month I have quite a lot of favorite items. Some are new products and some are old products that I happened to be in love with again. Usually I would just list the name of each item, but this month I thought I`d add a brief description for each.
1. ELF "Spring" 100 piece palette - This palette has a ton of matte and shimmery eyeshadow that are very well pigmented. Its perfect to have for the Spring and Summer. You can create a ton of fun looks using this, and it is very affordable!
2.ELF "Dark" Conceal palette - I have a love/hate relationship with this concealer palette, but as you can see this month I love it. My face broke out recently and left a few scarring so I have been using this to cover them up. I do not recommend this for under eye circles, but for blemishes I totally say give it ago. All you need is a little but never apply this thickly. I also recommend out dab it on then let it settle then blend out for the best results.
3.Sally Girl connectable eye shadows - I have been obsessed with these connectable eyeshadow compacts by Sally Girl. They are only a dollar, and the have a huge selection from matte to shimmer. The pigmentation of these are amazing! I honestly plan of buying them all.
4. Maybelline "Creme De Cocoa" and "Nutmeg" eyeshadow - I use these two eye-shadows every time I do my eye make up. The are perfect for transition and crease
colors. I also use them to fill in my brows.
5. L`Oreal "Studio Secrets Color Corrector" primer "apricot" - I use this primer under my eyes and on my cheeks. It evens out my skin tone and primes my face foundation. It`s also highlights those areas also, which leaving me with a dewy glow that I love!
6. Essence airbrush primer - I apply this primer on the rest of my face. It works quite well on my skin and really keeps my foundation in place.
7. ELF tinted moisturizer in "Mocha" - This has been my holy grail facial product this spring. It is very light weight with enough coverage for me. It evens out my skin and gives my face a natural finish. I love this because its perfect for the hot weather, since I am not a fan of thick full coverage foundations during the Spring and Summer. And its only three bucks!
8. Colormates and Black Radiance eyeliner pencil - Both of these pencils are very creamy and dark. Perfect for the water line. Neither of them smudge on me,
they are quite intense which I love.
9. Jordana Fabuline eyeliner - This is my favorite eyeliner marker! I love using this to create my winged liner. The defined tip makes it easier to create
10. Maxi "Creme Brulee" lipstick - This is the perfect nude for my skin tone. It compliments me so well, and it has a nice sheen. I don`t even have to apply a gloss on top if I don`t want too. I also love to mix this with my pink lipsticks to create a pinky nude lip.
11. Sephora "Pink Berry" lip gloss - I love wearing this alone or on top of my Maxi lipstick. It adds the best shine to my lips.
12. St. Ives Coconut milk and Orchid lotion - This will leave your skin feeling so soft and it adds a natural glow to the skin. It smells amazing!
13. ELF translucent powder - I love this stuff. It doesn`t make you face look caked, and it immediately gets rid of all the sheen.
14. B&BW "Pink Chiffon" body mist - I am obsessed with how this smells! It has a soft flower, and fruity scent to it that smells so feminine and lovely!
15. Queen Helene "Oatmeal and Honey" facial scrub - This is perfect for exfoliating and it does not irritate my skin at all. It leave my skin looking and feeling
That all of my favorites for this month! If you have tried these items out then you must, because they are all worth a try.