Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Heyy girls:) This post is about my April favorites!
1. hair claw clip: I really LOVE these claw clips soo much! I bought this yeares ago (maybe 4?) and one just started to break! thats pretty good quality since i use these like everyday. I know i got these long ago since I bought these from walmart and i havent shopped there for hair accessories in years! I am on the lookout for these exact ones (pretty sure theyre by Scunci) but havent found a match yet:/
2. scrublet: I bought the L`oreal facial scrub just to get their scrublet haha. I know sephora sells this for $5 but the cleanser was only $5 so i figured i`d try it out ( i havent yet) I actually really like this scrublet because it really gets into my pores and makes my face feel much cleaner than just cleanser and a towel. Its also very hygenic because its silicon!
3. Skin79 hot pink BB cream: This has been a favorite of mine for a while now, mostly because its so lightweight! i can no longer wear normal makeup because i feel cakey and heavy. I look forward to the day when i can just wear this and powder but for now i use concealor to cover up scars. This BB cream is perfect and a little goes a long way.
4. Simple moisturizer: I love how smooth this makes my face! It also feels super moisturizing and it comes with a lot of product. It also claims to have ingredients to benifit your skin and claims to contain no harsh ingredients.
5. Nivea cherry lip balm: I just got this a couple weeks ago but the product is really good! Its not as moisturizing as the Kiss of moisture (dark blue tube) but the tint makes up for it! I hate just having plain lips so this is the best of both worlds! Its tinted enough to give me a pop of color but not too dark where i look like a clown.
*all photos are mine*