Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I feel like I havent do a favorite blog post in a long time so I decided to do one this month. Since the weather is getting hotter and hotter, I wear less makeup. Also I play a lot of sports so I dont want to have makeup on my face and like sweat! THAT IS JUST GROSS! So I try to wear as little makeup as I can.
The only makeup I wear is mascara, eyeliner and blush on an everyday basic. But of course I wear lip balm too because I always like my lips to be moisturize.
- Revlon lash curler (I have been using for about 2 weeks already and I really like it. It curler my lashes really nice and my lashes are still curl by the end of the day.)
- Maybelline Great Lash mascara (This mascara separate my lashes really nicely and it makes my lashes look really long sometimes when I put like a few more coats on.)
- Physicians Formula custom eye enhancing eyeliner trio in the color black (I really like using this eyeliner on my waterline because it stay on my waterline for a long time but normally it wont last for the whole day though.)
- Milani LiquifEye metallic eyeliner pencil in the color black (I really like this eyeliner because it is really easy to apply and I like using this on the top liner.)
- Milani minerals blush in the color Mai-Tai (This is like a peachy blush. It look really nice on my skin tone. It kind of make me look like I have bronzer and blush on but in fact its just the blush.)
- Rimmel Blush in the color Pink Sorbet (This blush is really sheer so I use it as a highlighter on my cheekbone sometimes and it look really nice. When the sun hit it, it looks like my skin is glowing.)
- EOS lipbalm in honeysuckle honeydew (It makes my lips really moisturize even if my lips are really dry and chapped.)
These pictures are mine, please do not use them.)