Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Lets skip the small talk, here are my April Favorites <3
1) Zoya Remove+ 3-in-1 Formula - This is a polish remover, nail cleaner, and nail prep. I love this nail polish remover! It easily takes off my polish and doesnt dry out my cuticles like my last remover. I love the packaging with the pump at the top. I will always keep this bottle if I just want to buy cheap remover and refill this lol This was 9.99 and I got it from http://Zoya.com Check out the post from my Zoya Haul
2) Zoya in Bevin - Funny story about this polish. My friend who does nails tried this out on me and I LOVED the color!!! To make it even better she outlined it in glitter. I knew when Zoya had another promo I would wanna pick this shade up. I got my Birchbox 2 days later and Bevin was in it!!! I was super excited to have my own bottle.even if its mini lol Check out my Nail of the Week post which has got to be my fave one!
3) Lush Fresh Face Mask: Ayesha - This is the anti aging mask and OMG its my new favorite one from Lush!!! I already have 5 empty pots again and plan on getting this again next time! I have oily skin and this is meant for dry skin but it completely changed my skins texture! Right after I used it my pores were smaller and my face felt tighter and looked brighter. The results were temporary but Im hoping with regular use it will improve! Check out my Lush haul
4) Revlon Color Stay Mineral Mousse in Medium - When I first tried this foundationI hated it! It made dry patches on my face which NEVER has happened since my skin is extremely oily. I got this at CVS on clearance in the winter and thought to give it a try when it gets warmer. Luckily, it works now! There arent any dry spots and it gives a matte finish. However, it seems like im going through the product very quickly and I dont even feel like I use that much. Check out my CVS haul where I got this for around 3 bucks!
5) Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Spray Mousse - I use this on my roots when my hair is still damp then dry it and it does create a lot of volume! Since I have oily hair my roots are oily by the end of the day but since Ive been using this, my roots arent as oily! Definite plus in my book for that one. I got this at Ulta for $17.50 but Ulta is having a buy 2 get 1 free deal right now!
6) Julep Elixir Organic Moroccan Argan Oil - Ive been using this to remove my make up for the past 2 weeks and already my skin has really improved! It is more radiant and oh so soft! I absolutely love it! I will probably do a more complete review if anyone is interested. I got this in my March Julep Maven Box
7) Maybelline Baby Lips in Peppermint - I got this awhile back and started using it since I wanted to hydrate my lips at work but not have to worry about any color. This is clear and gives my lips a glossy shine. I also love the smell of peppermint so I was a happy camper at work this month. These are 3-4 bucks and you can always find coupons
8) Taylor Swift Wonderstruck - This is like everyones favorite perfume. I love it. I especially love it because I got it for free last month using my Birchbox points lol biased no way! lol but really it is a great perfume and I see myself liking it for months to come!
9) Victorias Secret Beach Sexy Tan Enhance - I used this a lot this month since I had a spray tan lol I will definitely use it once I get a real tanit made my skin look so healthy and the shimmer was really nice for nights I went out. I got this during VS semi annual sale so Im hoping to score more products for really cheap at the next one.
10) My tenth favorite is something that isnt pictured because it is: Spray Tans! lol I had a tan all during April and I definitely want to look into self tanners so I can save some money. But having a tan is a definite favorite for this month!
What were your April Favorites? What are your favorite self tanners?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.ulta.com