Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Sigh... another month just flew us by. Hey, that rhymed! Instead of dwelling on the fact that this year is going by too fast let`s talk about my favorites, shall we?
I really don`t have much to talk about this month but there were a few items that really stood out to me. The crazy thing is that most of these products are drugstore. I guess you can say that I am taking this "saving money" thing a little too seriously, but the good thing is that even though the majority of these products are from the drugstore they are pretty good stuff.
1. Secret Scent Expressions in va va vanilla- You are probably thinking to yourself "why on earth is one of her favorites a deodorant" but hey, we all use them right? And truth be told, some are wayyy better than others. There are those deodorants that don`t work at all, some that work for a few hours and then there are those like this one by Secret that are miracle workers. I have tried many drugstore deodorants and I have to say this one of the best out their. Not only does it smell AMAZING, it lasts ALL day. There have been days that I apply this first thing after taking a morning shower and its still working by the next morning.
2. Aussie heat protecting shine spray- I would have to say that my all time favorite drugstore brand when it comes to hair products is Aussie. I have yet to find one product from this line that I absolutely hate. This product is no exception. It comes with nearly 9 oz of product and smells really good. Afetr applying this before heat styling my hair I notice that my hair feels softer and looks shinier. Its dirt cheap too.
3. L`oreal Ever Sleek Sulfate Free smoothing deep conditioner- I think this product has replaced my all time favorite deep conditioner by Aussie. Not only does this product smell good, it works great and is free from sulfates. If you go on makeupalley this product has 4.4 stars out of 5 so that should tell you how amazing this really is.
4. Essie Forget Me Nots: I think that out of the nail polishes the wonderful Shannon sent me in a prize package this one has to be my favorite one! I am such a girly girl but I don`t wear a lot of pink clothing (if any) so having pink nails is a great alternative. I love how opaque and beautiful this color is. It`s what Barbie would wear on her nails if she had a say.
5. Olay Wet Cleansing Cloths for sensitive skin- What can I say? I love these. Probably a tad bit more than I love my cleansing cloths from Costco. However, these are a little bit more pricier at about $5 for a pack of $30 (compared to my Kirkland ones which are $11 for 150), but I was able to get this for free with a coupon. I love how soft they make my skin feel and that are for sensitive skin.
Price $5 for a pack of 30
6. Mark flip for it color kit in Sydney- This is one of my favorite little travel palettes. It comes with 2 lip colors, 2 lipgloss, 2 eyeshadows and a blush. The eyeshadow colors can be used as a highlighter and bronzer as well. My favorite thing from this palette is the blush in a beautiful peachy color called sunlove glo. Thsi blush looks amazing on my skin tone. I think it`s sold out on the mark website but you can find it on amazon or ebay if you are interested.
7. Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker- This product brings me back to the good old days when all we needed for makeup was a yummy smelling lip balm. I guess you can say this was my gateway into using makeup because this product did give some tint to my lips. This product is very moisturizing and gives off a pretty natural red tint. Perfect for those days you don`t feel like wearing much makeup.
8. Benefit They`re Real Mascara- This is the world`s most purchased mascara and for a good reason! I already have super long natural eyelashes but these make them look even better. Thank you Shannon for giving me a sample of this! Not sure if I will purchase a full size though because it is a tad more expensive than I would like to pay on a mascara (I use Maybelline), but if I ever feel the need to splurge on a fancy mascara this will be the one I get.
Price: $22.00 (for full size)
Random favorites this month:
iPhone App: Instagram (Follow me: LilianalopezL)
Song/Musician: The covers done by Alex Goot on Youtube of "Call me maybe" and "What makes you beautiful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2mscqMjLFs & http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfZ8aUutHNE&list=PL1215F2F4CE4CE983&index=3&feature=plcp He is an amazing singer and musician!!! Best on YT.
Book: Style by Lauren Conrad
TV Show: 90201 and The Secret Circle (obssesed....especially with The Secret Circle....does anyone else think Adam is a hottie? lol)
Movie: 21 Jumpstreet .... if you didn`t know this by now I am married to Channing Tatum....haha
YT Beauty Guru: Veronika`s Blushing http://www.youtube.com/user/VeronikasBlushing/videos I think she is so classy and a good role model. Plus she has great fashion sense and is amazing at home decor! You all know how much I love home decor... =)
That`s all for this month`s favorites!! What where your favorites this month?