Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
**My April Posts (Birchbox, Favorites, & Empties) are all overdue since I couldnt post them while I was in Hong Kong for the month of May so many apologies for that but keep an eye for my Hong Kong haul to see lots of Asian Beauty products! **
1) Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning Body Lotion with cocoa butter and vitamin E - I LOVE the scent of this. Its just like chocolate. Its very moisturizing and luckily its not thick and doesnt leave you feeling greasy. It absorbs super fast which is a plus for me. This can be found at drugstores.
2) Lush No Drought Dry Shampoo - At first I didnt like this product. I hated the packaging and it would get everywhere, but after using it for a while it actually is a great product. It doesnt leave a grey shadow, it soaks up all the oil, and it leaves my hair with a lot of volume.
3) Centrum Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement Flavor Burst mixed fruit adult chews - I needed a new multivitamin and wanted to try the gummy kind but I had a coupon for this and they are delicious. The only thing I dont like is you have to take 4 each day and I rather have something thats just 1 or 2 a day.
4) Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil - I love to use this to take my make up off. Its a very light oil so it doesnt clog pores and its a great moisturizer too!
5) Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub - This smells exactly like Snow Fairy! I love the scent and I love the taste and it makes my lips super soft.
6) Deborah Lippmann nail polish in Footloose - Ive worn this shade all month on my hands and toes. It is the perfect orange coral and it is completely opaque in 1 coat. A lot of people compliment this shade and love how bright it is.
7) Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue - Everyone and their mother has this fragrance but I still love it. Its the perfect fresh clean scent. I will probably always keep this in my perfume collection.
8) Buxom Lip Gloss in April - This was my first Boxum lip gloss and it is the perfect sheer baby pink color and makes your lips look fuller. I used this basically every morning in the month of April
9) Maybelline The Falsies waterproof mascara - This is an amazing drugstore mascara! I would definitely repurchase this but in the non-waterproof formula because this was impossible to take off.
10) Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in medium - At first I didnt like this concealer but after playing around with it, it gives great coverage and it really doesnt crease! Its a gel consistency which made me not like it but now that Im used to it, I definitely want to try more gel like concealers.
What were your favorites? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3