Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
April 2013 Birchbox
**My April Posts (Birchbox, Favorites, & Empties) are all overdue since I couldnt post them while I was in Hong Kong for the month of May so many apologies for that but keep an eye for my Hong Kong haul to see lots of Asian Beauty products! **
For the month of April, Birchbox teamed up with Womens Health & the theme was Tint Tweaks, Big Results Lets see if these products will give some big results:
1) Nexxus - Youth Renewal Rejuvenating Elixir: This is an anti-aging serum for your hair which will keep it shiny and reduce breakage. Excited to see how this works but the sample is so small! Hopefully a little will go a long way. Full size is $20.99
2) SKIN&Co Roma - Cleansing Body Gel with Olive & Sicilian Orange Extracts: This smells like oranges which Im usually not a fan of but well see. Full size is $17.50
3) StriVectin - StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles: Im most excited for this sample because I love this brand and Im in the market for a good anti-aging eye crème. Full size is $65
4) Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics - Anti-Shine Mattifier: I always see this brand on Little Black Bag so Im interested to see how this works. I always use a primer every day but never used anything like this. Full size is $36
5) Weleda - Body Lotion: This months extra is foil packets (ugh) Dont really care for these or the scents but they would be good for travel. Full size is $16.50
What did you get in your Birchbox? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.birchbox.com