Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Today`s the last day of April and I wanted to share with you my favourites for this month.
1. Yves Rocher Couleur Nature Loose Powder - leaves my skin matt and fresh yet natural
2. Yves Rocher Moment de Bonheur EDP - light scent, perfect for spring
3. Murad Pommegranate Moisturizer SPF 15 - great for days at the beach. It`s light and soaks up quickly (unlike the other sunsceens on oily skin)
4. Murad Clarifying Cleanser - removes all the bacteria on my face, leaves it squaky clean & helps reduce shine.
5. Nails Inc nail polish in Walton Street
- perfect fushia pink for nails and toes.
6. Clinique High Impact Mascara - stays put all day, doesn`t smudge and makes my lashes a lot bigger.
Have you tried any of this products?
Did you like it?
The photo is mine.