Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
My favorite products for April 2012 are as follows -
1. Fresh Sugar Face Polish - This is an awesome mild scrub that smells like lemons and sugar (yummy enough to eat). If you have sensitive skin and have been looking for a scrub that will not irritate you this is perfect.
2. Anastasia Brow Kit - While I don`t like the highlight part of this product - it has too much chunky glitter - I absolutely adore the brow powder. I set it with some clear brow gel and my brows are good for the day.
3. Elemis Tri - Enzyme Facial Cleanser - Can`t say enough about this product. It cleanses my face and I haven`t had half as many breakouts as I usually do when I use this stuff. It foams beautifully and you don`t really need a lot. The only downside is that I have only found this product at Nordstroms so far.
4. Too Faced Choclate Soleil Bronzer - Another product that smells good enough to eat and works great fro contouring as well as for an all over bronze glow.
5. Laura Gellar Balance N Brighten Foundation Powder in Tan - With summer coming up, I love wearing light tinted moisturizers and this foundation powder adds the perfect amount of coverage I need to any sheer coverage tinted moisturizer.
Do you own any of these products? What do you think about them? Which of these products would you like to purchase?