Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Ingredients for 10 people:
1kg of apples
200g of sugar
Juice of 2 lemons
2 cinnamon sticks
1 can of condensed milk
1dl of milk
10 gelatin sheets
8dl of cream
100g of sugar
Apple slices for garnish
1. In a pan combine the apples, sugar, cinnamon sticks and lemon juice.
Bring to boil and simmer until cooked fruit.
2. Remove and reduce the puree with hand blender.
Save some puree to decorate.
3. Place the gelatin sheets to soak in cold water for 3 minutes.
Heat the milk and add the leaves to decay.
4. In a bowl, combine the milk and puree.
Whip the cream with the remaining sugar and add the puree.
5. Pour the mousse into small bowls and take to cold until serving.
Garnish with the reserved puree and apple slices.
This recipe have been done by Neuza Costa from Saborintenso. I`m just sharing with the Luux`s Community.
Source link: http://www.saborintenso.com/f23/mousse-maca-33/