Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is my first post and what better than a rich sweet icebreaker
The ingredients you need are :
Taking as much a glass of water ( 300 ml approx )
1 glass of whole milk
2 cups cake flour
1 glass of sugar
4 Eggs ` L`
3 large apples
1 Envelope of yeast
1 coffee spoon of turmeric ( optional)
2 large apples
First you have to peel and coring the apples and then cut into cubes. Now we must make applesauce. What I did was put the apples in a bowl and put them in the microwave for a few seconds to soften it a bit and so to make the puree using a blender .
2 . Now we add in another bowl the eggs and sugar. Beat slightly and add the milk . Now mix the yeast with the flour and threw into the mix. Finally pour the pureed mixture.
3. Add the mixture into a mold, buttered and will have a little flour before.
4. Garnish with remaining apples, peeled, cored and cut into slices.
5. Introduce in the center of the oven (preheated to 180 °) 60 minutes.
6. Pierced with the tip of a knife to know that the cake is fine curd. If we take the cake comes out clean and if it goes with rest of dough left five minutes at the same temperature.
7. Remove from oven, leave to warm and we `shine` smearing with peach jam (what I did was heat the peach jam with a little water and sugar to make it easier when the cake to brighten ) that I learned while working as a kitchen helper :)