Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I`ve been on the Instagram/photo editing kick lately so I`ve constantly been installing and trying new apps available for the iPhone.
I`ve tried many free apps, most of which I love and still use but I wanted to venture into some of the paid apps after watching a few "What`s on my iPhone?" videos on Youtube.
After looking over a few video and written reviews, I decided to give "Picfx" a try. It was only $1.99 so I figured even if I didn`t like it, it wouldn`t be a great loss.
- 13 different categories (Lights, space, Classic, etc)
- Over 100 effects including frames
- Tap for opacity & rotate
- Add layers of effects
- Import images from your camera roll
- Effects can be rotated
- Opacity slider to control effect and style strength
- Undo effects and frames after using "Add Another"
- Save images in high resolution to your camera roll
- Share images on Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Tumblr and Email.
- Share the image to Instagram and other apps.
If you`re not into photo editing, then of course I wouldn`t recommend this. However if you are a beginner (like myself) or just want to do basic edits, then I would also recommend opting out of this app. While I love the features and everything it does, I feel like there are many different apps that can do similar things. The only pro about this app is that it`s more of an "All in one".
If you`re advanced in photography/photo editing, then you might have more use for this app.
Over all, I don`t regret purchasing this app. I do get a lot of use out of it, and I like all the features, plus its easy to use. However, it wasn`t something that I really needed and it didn`t make a huge difference compared to my other free apps.
- Images are mine (screen shots from my iPhone)-