Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
i can`t believe april is already over! in a little over a week, i`m going to be done with my first year of college and homeward bound for the summer. can`t believe how fast the time is passing! kinda scary because i need to find a summer job and i haven`t had much luck and internships haven`t really worked out all that well for me...gr! oh well. just gotta remember to take things one step at a time :)
these are my favorites for april 2012:
- COVERGIRL LASHBLAST FUSION: basically the same thing as the original and after running out of the regular one, i switched over to this one since costco doesn`t sell the orange one anymore
- NYC SUNNY BRONZER: ummmmm amazing! i`ve used this to contour most of the month. as long as i was contouring, this is what i used!
- EOS LIP BALM IN LEMON DROP: smells SO GOOD and has SPF. and that cute shape! what`s not to like?
- KATE MOSS FOR RIMMEL LIPSTICK IN 01: this lipstick is amazing! such a classy color and so creamy on the lips.
- SONIA KASHUK HIDDEN AGENDA CONCEALER PALETTE: i got record low hours of sleep in april and this palette really helped me look awake in the mornings, even when i wasn`t!
- NEUTROGENA HEALTHY SKIN FOUNDATION: a full review should be coming shortly... i keep pushing this back :( but i love this foundation!
- QUICK EYE LOOK WITH ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLEWEAR SHADOWCREME IN CAFE AU LAIT AND L`OREAL INFALLIBLE EYESHADOW IN BRONZED TAUPE: i put the cream shadow on and then "set" it with the l`oreal shadow and i get a look that lasts all day. takes me less than a minute to do! so simple but it looks so classy!
those are my favorites! what were some of your favorite products in april?