Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
H&M launched their Anna Dello Russo accessories collection back in October, and I was able to pick up the black knee high boots with the gold accent zipper, as well as the bejeweled crocodile bracelet. What I loved more about these pieces were the gorgeous box they came in. If you do not know already, my major was in advertising and I really do appreciate products with beautiful packaging. Something about it just makes it that much more appealing! Anyways, I was bored yesterday and was staring at the vibrant turquoise shoe box laying across my room and decided to do an Anna Dello Russo inspired nails look. This also gave me the excuse to try on the new nail polish I scored from Sephora. The polish is from the blasted line in "Turquoise Blasted", got this baby on sale for three bucks! You can`t even buy lunch with $3 anymore! So here is the play-by-play on this look (oh and I can`t stop starring at my pretty nails). I really wanted to film it, but it was just one of those lazy pre-bed hours, then I thought about taking step-by-step photos, but was still super lazy ya`know? Anyways, that just means a poor-quality blog, ah wells, when you are lazy, you are lazy! Haha just look at the final outcome and follow the instructions, once these bad boys chips, I decide on re-doing it on video/photo or not.
Anna Dello Russo Inspired Nails:
1) Cut, File & Buff your nails into your preferred shape
2) Apply one coat of your favorite base coat (use nail-hardener base coat for all you ladies with easily chipped nails)
3) Apply one coat of any nude polish you have on hand
4) Using Sephora`s polish in Turquoise Blasted, apply 1 thick coat to the nails
5) Wait 30 seconds and watch the polish begin to crack
6) Taking a nail art polish in gold glitter, (I used Art Club`s "Glod Glitter") trace over the cracked areas
7) Apply one coat of your favorite top coat (use a fast drying one if you are the type of girl that hates to wait/clumsy with sitting still)
8) Dry for 10 minutes
9) Show off those beautiful hands.
You fancy huh?