Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Sometimes when you are hungry and want something quick and easy, making a protein shake is the way to go, don`t you think?
If you have ever used protein powder for weight loss, weight gain, building muscle, etc. I dont think I am alone in saying that for the most part it tastes absolutely terrible when you just mix the powder with water (which is generally how they recommend you take it).
I came across a recipe years ago for an amazing protein shake that I have used ever since whenever I take protein powder and figured I should share it with everyone.
This shake is not your typical protein shake as it is super filling and comes in at around 400 calories if you use all of the ingredients so for that reason I would only recommend you eat this if you are trying to gain weight or muscle, or if you are using this to lose weight and substitute a meal for the shake.
· 2 scoops of chocolate protein powder
· 1 cup of chocolate pudding
· 2-3 cups of ice
· 1 banana
· 1-2 tablespoons of peanut butter
1. Put a cup of ice and 2 scoops of the protein powder along with a small amount of water(maybe 3-4 tablespoons) in the blender and break up everything a little bit for maybe 10-20 seconds.
2. Add in the chocolate pudding and the peanut butter and blend for another 10-20 seconds.
3. Add in the banana and another cup of ice and blend all the way til there are no more ice chunks.
4. Depending on the consistency you desire, add more ice and continue to blend.
I personally like my shakes really thick so I add enough ice til the shake fills up the entire blender.
One trick I learned also is when blending you should blend until you see the liquid making a circular funnel on top like a tornado and then you know you have blended it well enough.
Hope you guys enjoy!