Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey Luuuxers! Here Amanda`s blonde hair is styled in a romantic and sophisticated way. Her pretty waves aka soft curls are really flattering. to get it yourself here`s what to do:
1. on wet clean hair, apply a volumizing mousse just to your roots! not all your hair
2. blow dry on low heat, you don`t wanna kill your hair
3. Wrap large sections around a 2 inch curing iron
4. brush through the curls with a brush to create a smooth look
5. Now if your hair doesn`t hold curls well apply extra hairspray to finish your look.
if your hair doesn`t hold curls at all! apply mousse to the length (and curl with the iron) the heat will set the mousse and your curls will be flexible and keep their shape!