Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Another BB cream review :)
- Suits nc 20 or lighter.
- Good for people with cool skin.
- Does oxidize into your skin.
- Very grey undertone, I don`t know why but it will work on very pale skin.
- Matte finish, this is great for normal to oily skin!
- Good product on mature skin.
- Medium consistency (thick texture).
- Covers redness very well.
- Price range is around $25 AUD
I do believe this is a great product, but I have normal to dry skin so I do need to put a lot of moisturizer before hand as well its quite light in tone and every time I use it I look like a ghost and it even takes longer to oxidize than my Skinfood Aloe BB cream (roughly 1 hour...)
Follow me for more BB cream reviews (coming soon)
Skinfood Aloe Review: http://www.luuux.com/health-beauty/love-skinfood-aloe-bb-cream?blog_id=40440
Source link: http://www.luuux.com/members/misslockheart