Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Ingredients for 12 slices:
1 base of puff pastry for pie
310g of sugar
150g of almonds
200 ml of water
30g of butter
Sugar for sprinkling powdered
1. In a pot, bring to boil the water and sugar.
Stir and simmer for 3 minutes.
Spent 3 minutes, turn off the heat.
2. In a bowl, place the almonds, add the sugar syrup and butter.
Stir until everything is well blended and melted butter.
Leave to cool.
3. When cold, add the yolks and mix.
Finally, add the eggs and stir until everything is well mixed.
4. Roll out the dough on a removable bottom tart and acalque well.
On top of the dough place the filling.
5. Bake in preheated 170 º and bake 20 to 25 minutes.
Once it is cooked, remove from oven does not dry too.
6. After unmolding the tart, sprinkle with powdered sugar with the help of a courier network.
Once you`re ready to serve cold.
This recipe have been done by Neuza Costa from Saborintenso. I`m just sharing with the Luux`s Community.
Source link: http://www.saborintenso.com/f23/tarte-amendoa-16392/