Almay Kohl Eyeliner in Midnight Black Review!
I hauled a few Almay products this week because it was technically only $1.99 after ECB at CVS. I thought that was a steal and especially since Almay products are hypoallergenic that`s a plus because my eyes are extremely sensitive.
<strong>Review:</strong> Almay intense i-color light interplay technology Kohl Eyeliner in Midnight Black for brown eyes
- rich kohl formula provides intense color
- ophthalmologist tested
- Easy to apply
- Pigmented color
- Doesn`t irritate my eyes
- Built in smudger
- You have to pencil sharpen the pencil when it becomes dull
- Not waterproof eyeliner pencil
- Easy to rub off
- Not good for those who have oily lids
<strong>In conclusion</strong>, this would be a good eyeliner if you`re looking to do like a smokey eye make up look.
<strong>Have you ever tried any Almay products? Did you end up liking any? Not liking any? Share your opinions/views with me.</strong>
- <a href="http://t.luuux.com/SH58g?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.luuux.com%2Fhealth-beauty%2Falmay-products-199-after-ecb%3Ftid%3D%7Btransaction_id%7D%26aff_id%3D%7Baffiliate_id%7D">Almay Haul</a>
Photos via Mine! Don`t take without permission!
Photo #1: Kohl Eyeliner
Photo #2: Swatch of Eyeliner
Photo #3: Lightly smudging with my finger