Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
*Images are not my own. Credit to source linked below.*
I have been a lurker of Zara online shopping website for a while now as I do not live anywhere near one of Zara`s boutiques. I have been meaning to make a few online purchases, but I am hesitant to finalize my order at checkout. Therefore, I want to ask you ladies here on Luuux for some advice or suggestions regarding Zara`s clothing and shoes. For those of you ladies who are fortunate enough to live near one of Zara`s boutiques and had the chance to try or bought a few products from them, I have a few questions to ask.
1. How is the quality of their clothing and does it fit true to size?
2. How is the quality of their shoes (heels and flats) and does it fit true to size?
3. How is the quality of their handbags/clutches?
4. I am a size 7 in flats and Zara has every size in between except for 7`s. In stores like Aldo that carry Euro sizes, I am usually a size 37. But, I do not like my flats to be too tight or too loose. Therefore, I don`t know if I should go with Euro 37 or 38?
5. For those who have ordered online from Zara before, did they charged you any international custom fees?
Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated! Please share your experience or suggestions below. :)