If you all know me by now, I am a big shopper on cosmetics or anything beauty related. This haul is from a couple of weeks again and I finally have the time to post it up for you all. Some of the items are repurchases and some are items I was just interested in trying. Anyways, I want to keep things simple so I will go on to my haul for you all.
- Sally Hansen Gem Crush in Razzle Dazzle is a light rosy pink glitter with big round silver glitter in a clear base.
- Wet n` Wild Through the Grapevine is a fuchsia shade that leans towards the purple side more and is creme finish.
- Wet n` Wild Tropicalia looks pink in my photo but is more of a bright medium coral cream finish.
- Wet n` Wild On a Trip is a beautiful cream finish purple.
- Wet n` Wild Single Shadow in Platinum which is one of their newest singles which is a shimmery silver.
- L`Oreal Eye Defense is a product I wanted to get because my eye area is getting very dry lately so I just needed an eye cream.
- Lady Speed Stick Deodorant is a gel deodorant in the scent fresh fusion. It`s okay, it doesn`t smell that great but works pretty decent.
- Irish Spring Deodorant in Icy Blast is a men`s deodorant if I am correct. I always love how guys deodorants smells so much better than the girl ones so I decided to get this and so far, it works pretty well and it smells good too.
- L`Oreal Eye Makeup Remover is the makeup remover I have been using for quite some time now. This is a repurchase.
- Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray is also another repurchase and is one of the products I really love using.
Well, that is it for my haul. I have used all the items already so if you will like a review on a specific item quicker, just let me know in a comment below. Have you ever tried any of the items I purchased? Which items interests you?
(All images nelongs to me, please do not take or use. Thank you) Follow, Comment & Rate /viz/giveaway-gosh-cosmetics /viz/giveaway-gosh-cosmetics