Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
*picture taken by me*
*hehehe* Recently, due to all the instagram hype, I have been delighted to accessorize myself. I have been on the lookout for more bangles and earrings, but at the same time trying to find different ideas for my casual days off.
In the picture was what I wore a few days ago, it includes:
- black crystal studded cone shaped earrings from F21, $3.80
- gold pyramid 3D bangle, F21, $6.80
- white, black bangle with gold rim (package includes a grey one not displayed) from F21 as well, $7.80 for all three
- black titanium ring from Tiffany&Co, $165
- sterling silver Elsa heart from Tiffany&Co, as a gift
- sterling silver Atlas cube from Tiffany&Co, $210
I know my sterling silver ring doesn`t really fit with my arm swag, but I haven been wearing this ring every day for the past three years and it feels odd to take off.
What do you think of my accessories? Where do you like to buy yours?!