Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
What more interesting than to welcome spring with a cherry blossom? Thats wat I did . . . Cherry Blossom. . .
I tried a saran wrap for the base for this mani. Am so in luv with it. I didnt plan anything more than the saran wrap for this mani. For the rest I just went with the flow. And my inspiration was a fabric :)
1) Start with your base coat to protect your nails.
2) Apply a pink nail polish for your base. I used Jordana Nail Polish "Berry Parfait".
3) Take some red nail polish in a foil paper. Take some saran wrap(Cling wrap) and make a ball with it. Dip it in the polish and apply it in a random fashion on your nails. For the Red Polish I used Jordana Nail Polish "Ruby Red"
4) Wait until it is dry and then repeat the same with the pink polish in places where the red polish dominates.
5) Once it is completely dry, apply top coat. I use NYC Long Wearing Extra Shiny Top Coat.
6) Then using dotting tools and detailed Nail art brush do the nail art.
7) After the nail art is completely dry apply one more generous top coat.
If you are interested in this mani, please visit my page at http://sunusramblings.blogspot.com
*Images are mine*
* Dont use the images without permission. Contact me if u want to use the images*