Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I was looking for new ideas for decorating my nails and on the web I found this example, you like? I think it is a job very cute and feminine, but surely particularly easy to make and I like to try.
Most women love to decorate their nails but not all are able to do so for themselves and sometimes turn to the experts could be expensive. However there are different styles that may look "developed" but instill that are achievable with a little effort, as in the photo might be an original idea to create an alternative to the usual nail art. Having not yet tried to reproduce it I`ll follow these steps:
- I lay a foundation to protect the nail;
- A layer of clear nail polish;
- I realize a simple french nail with the white enamel;
- With a brush for nail art designs very much until i realized, using a black enamel;
- Leave to dry and after apply other two layers of transparent enamel to give a nice glossy.
You like this nail art? Think you should add more steps to achieve it? Let me know!
*This picture taken from this link*