Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I had a pretty busy weekend with a handful of birthday gatherings. Love birthdays and parties because it gives me to opportunity to dig in my makeup collection and play around with all of my products. So for the entire weekend I focused on the following products:
- Ubran Decay Naked 3 Palette
- MAC Paint Pot in Vintage Selection
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation
- Chanel Double Perfection Powder
-Lancome Dual Finish Powder
- L`Oreal Lineur Intense
These are all of my favorites at the moment, and most of these products I have been using and loving for years. One new thing I have been enjoying doing is using the Lancome Dual Finish Powder in a darker shade as a contour. It gives such a natural look!