Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I have been scouring the internet for the best eyeliner tips for many of my readers. I have finally found the 8 best tips.
1. Upper Lash Line First You always want to do the upper lash line first before the bottom. It`s better to take the time and perfect the upper lash line so when your done you can mess around and do anything you want with the bottom.
2. Outside corner to Inside Corner When you are about halfway through putting the eyeliner on your upper lid, stop and start pulling the eyeliner in from the outside corner. The reason is because it will give you some lift and will cause a little curve. This eyeliner tip is a great one to use for casual and cool or dramatic and chic!
3. Accentuate your Eyes, Don`t Hide the Youth One of the biggest mistakes many women do, is line the crap out of their eyes. They try to rock the Amy Whinehouse and Bandit the Raccoon looks. Doing all that lining is hiding your youth. Ladies, please don`t make this mistake. Accentuate your eyes.
4. Less is More This one is for the teens, and goes hand in hand with #3. In the way of all makeup actually. Your skin is at its prime and even if you do have some blemishes, there are tons of different ways to hide it.
5. Use Browns & Greens Now this eyeliner tip for teenagers might not work for every single look, but girls, in your teens, its the time to experiment, so why not try some browns and greens to really amp up your look? I have blue eyes so the brown really accentuates my eyes and brightens them.
6. Cat Eyes: LIQUID ONLY Do
NOT use pencil liner or kohl liner. To really give it that sleek effect use liquid liner. And if your still a beginner then use a felt tip liquid liner. The maybelline master precise felt tip is my favorite. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006UET4XE/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B006UET4XE&linkCode=as2&tag=goalsm-20
http://www.assoc-amazon.com/e/ir?t=goalsm-20&l=as2&o=1&a=B006UET4XE` width=`1` height=`1` border=`0` alt=`style=border:none` !important;=`` margin:0px=`` />
7. Smudge it Out Eye pencils that have a smudger on the other end make it really easy to use! The smudger can actually be used to wipe away a bit of the eyeliner that might be misplaced or not straight.
8. Use Your Eyeliner under Your Lashes on The Bottom Lid Finally, the last eyeliner tip for teenagers that were going to talk about is using your eyeliner pencil right under your eyelashes on your bottom lid. When you place the eyeliner along the inner rim of your eyes, your eyes can actually look closed, but just along the lashline can really highlight your eyes!
Image NOT MINE:http://dreamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.blogspot.in
Source link: http://dreamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.blogspot.in