Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Matte lips were all over the runway during Fashion Week! I, personally, love a good matte lipstick! They are long wearing and look super glam. But because matte lipsticks are not always the most forgiving when the cold weather comes i thought i would offer some of my own techniques on how i prepare to wear a matte lipstick:
1. Exfoliate - get rid of any flakiness and dry skin cells that are sitting on top of your lips.
2. Moisturize - matte lipsticks can be drying, so you want to make sure to apply a hydrating lip balm on to your lips before applying the lipstick
3. Lip Liner - prevent feathering out of your lipstick. this will help provide a boundary for your lipstick to stay on your lips
4. Use a lip brush or your finger - sometimes applying it straight from the bullet is intimidating. you can use your finger to create a stain or use the brush to paint on the right amount.
5. Use Concealer to fix mistakes and create a defined lip
6. Remove lipstick from the inner rim of your teeth to prevent lipstick on your teeth
3 Lip Liners Every Woman Should Own - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkkQ3pIduEE
MAC`s Retro Matte Collection Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr5qiL2oxlM
Alba`s Unpetroleum (Alternative to Vaseline) Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg-M9908nBM
Sigma Make up Brushes!!! http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=485706
Check out my article in Star Central Magazine :-) - its all thanks to you guys!!!!!!
MY BLOG - http://www.tracytimberlake.net
TWITTER - http://twitter.com/tracytimberlake
I film in HD using a Canon t4i
Source link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyGvWKOknsw