Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
1. curl your lashes. when your eyelashes are curled your eyes look more open. try to curl your lashes at the lash line ans then in the middle of your lashes. mascara will make them look longer.
2. layer your eyeliner. line your upper lash line with two tones, one dark, one vibrant. this will make the whites of your eyes look brighter. first, use a dark brown or black pencil. then top it with a vibrant jewel tone, like sapphire blue, or emerald green.
3. line your lower lashes. don`t use black. to make your eyes look bigger and brighter use a nude eyeliner on the inner rims of your lower lash line. make sure its not to white. make it more of a beige color. beige looks so much more natural and reduces the redness in your eyes.
4. build up your brows. full, soft, arched brows make your eyelids look lifted, and draw the attention away from under eye puffiness or dark circles. use a pencil and do short strokes and fill in your eyebrows. now brush them up and out with a spoolie brush.
5. even out your complexion. use a sheer, dewy foundation. that can do a lot more than concealer alone. that will make you look more awake.
6. wear blush. color on your cheekbones can brighten your whole face and draw attention away from dark circles around your eyes.
i hope this helps. <3
Source link: http://www.oprah.com