Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
1. Smoothness - Because vinegar is so acidic it closes the pores to your skin and makes it really buffed and shiny looking. Experts recommend mixing it with your body cream
2. For shiny, brass free hair - A lot of times women don`t fully rinse the shampoo and conditioners out of our hair, so hair is left heavy and not shiny enough. To aoid this apply five drops of vinegar mixed with cold water in a bowl to the hair and scalp
3. Healing bath - mix a little apple cider vinegar in your bath water to let the anti-inflammatory properties soothe your itchy skin
4. Clean Scalp - if you have dry scalp like I do do a apple cider and water rinse
5. Clean Face - vinegar balances the pH of the skin and acts as an astringent on oily complexions. Stir up a half and half mixture to use as a toner