Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Nobody in the WORLD has perfect skin nor is that possible but it is possible to get as close to perfect as possible! The first step to looking good is for your skin to be healthy so these tips will help you to healthier skin!
1. Yogurt, Oatmeal, and Honey Face Mask (brightens, lightens, and tightens!)- This is actually something I made up but anyway, you need 2 parts yogurt, 1 part honey, and 1 part oatmeal. Mix the ingredients together and apply to your face like you would with any face mask. Leave it on for 15-30 minutes and then wash off.
2. Steam Face (clearer skin, cleans pores, hydrates skin)- so what you`ll need is boiling water and green tea. Make the green tea and make sure that the water is still boiling. Place your head over the steaming solution and rest for 10 minutes. Then ice face with an ice cube and moisturize to seal in the moisture!
3. Sea Salt Steam Facial, Toner, and Mask (Clears skin, helps oilyness, exfoliates)- You`ll need sea salt (regular table salt does NOT work). Boil some water and mix in the sea salt so that it dissolves. With the boiling sea salt solution, you can steam your face. When it cools, store it and use it as a toner! For the mask, add sea salt to honey and massage all over face and then wash out.
4. Change your towel every month (clearer skin)- make sure your face towel is clean or else you`re asking for acne! Be sure to wash it well after every use to prevent bacteria and dirt to gather up.
5. Freckle Lightener (lightens freckles)- apply lemon juice to your skin focusing on the areas where freckles are clustered. The lemon juice`s acid lightens freckles. You can also splash your face every morning with milk. This can make your freckles disappear, even your skin tone, close your pores, and moisturize your skin.
Hope this helped y`all to get better skin!