Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
It`s the time of the age again, where those nasty looking bumps on your face ruin your long preparation for the party you were looking forward to. Here`s some tips:
1. Get hydrated. Make sure you drink at least 8 cups a day if not more. Your body is mostly composed of water, and being dehydrated can be devastating to your health.
2. Make sure you wash your face at least twice a day. By washing your face with warm or hot water, you can open your pores, and clear more oil within your opened pores. Most people wash their faces once during the morning, and one at night. Many of my friends take a shower in the morning, and sometimes at night, so it`s a given that they have already washed their faces twice a day.
3. Have balanced meals. Eating too much unhealthy snacks can replace meals, and I`m sure you`ve heard from any doctor or parent that eating too many sweets or junk food are a no no.
4. Keep the stress away. Your hormones affect your acne, and stress will only throw off the balance of your skin. Ever had a sudden breakout? Well, that`s when you know you should have a relaxing day.
5. I`m sure you`ve heard of this somewhere before, and it does mean an insult to your hands or face, but DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE. Your hands have touched quite a lot of bacteria, so who would want to put bacteria on their face? That`s right. No one.
Hopefully these tips help you clear away acne!