Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
what? is it really possible?
to create a natural look that`s super simple and quick with only 5 products!
Can it really be done?
Yes it can! in fact this is my look for today!
It`s super simple and easy, and most importantly it`s FAST!
What products did i use?
1. NYC foundation in Ivory
2. Too Faced Stilletto eye shadow
3. NYX white eye liner
4. Physicians Formula Mascara in Black/Brown
5. Love my Lips Cherry gloss
now here`s how i did it,
1. Simple apply your foundation, i only use a thin layer of a light coverage foundation but you can use what ever foundation you prefer!
2. use a dab of the stilletto shadow on the center of your bottom lash line!
3. Take your white eye liner and add it to the outer edges of your lower lash line (around the black) and on your water line.
4. Brush your white liner over your lids then use your finger to rub it out! this will add a natural looking light to your face, but it will be more subtle than wearing a multilayering of shadows
5. Apply a simple coat of mascara to your top and bottom lashes! don`t forget the bottoms!
6. Apply your lip gloss!
7. For a little extra volume add another layer of mascara to your lashes. But wait till the first layer is dry.
and there you have it! A super simple 5 product look that takes less than 10 minutes!
Give this a shot and see how much you like saving that extra time in the morning!
The images provided above belong to me, please do not take them.