Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
What are your TOP 5 holy grail beauty products?
Here are mine...(no specific order)
1. Beauty Blender-I recently found this amazing beauty sponge, I absolutely love it, I can get my makeup done 1/2 of the time and gives a perfect blended appearance.
2. Kiehl`s Ultimate Strength Hand Salve-I`ve been using this for years and I think this is my 5th tube? It smells like medicine but if you have crazy dry hand like myself, this is an amazing product.
3. The Porefessional-Benefit-I don`t know why Benefit took so long to come out with this product. If you have large pores (like myself) this will reduce the appearance of your pores, I usually use this on top of my foundation primer.
4. Make Up For Ever-Mist & Fix - I live in Southern CA and the weather is pretty warm/hot most of the year, I think I`m on my 3rd? bottle...it is total makeup saver during hot days to prevent melty, cakey look.
5. Trish McEvoy-Lash Curling Mascara-Jet Black
ok, this is by far the best mascara out there. I went through a lot of different mascaras both drug store brands and higher ends...and this one is above ALL! My friend bought this fore me few months back and I`ve been wearing it ever since. It does what a masacra should do, life, volumize, no flakes, no smudges, no runs...etc...
Let me know what your TOP 5 HG beauty items are =)
pic and contents belongs to me, thanks for reading beauties =)