Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
We all want healthy, strong nails but for many of us who have naturally thin nails, this can be hard to achieve. This post is going to show you how to get healthier nails without spending tons of money.
1. Invest in a crystal nail file. They`re actually not that expensive and last forever. Metal nail files tend to split the nail, sometimes without ther person knowing because they`re too rough and harsh. Crystal nail files are gentler and do the job better too!
2. Instead of clipping your nails, file them down. Clipping nails can cause cracks and breakage which nobody wants.
3. For 10 minutes a day at least 4 days a week, soak your cuticles in olive oil. If you don`t have time for this, apply olive oil to your cuticles at night and either massage in or leave on the nails and put gloves over your fingers.
4. If your nails are cracking, just cut them. Cracked nails are like split ends; they won`t get better if you simply leave them there. It`s healthier to jsut cut it off and start new. Besides, it looks better too!
5. To determine the shape you should file your nails in, look at your nail bed vertical to the tip of your nail. If it is curved, you should make your nails curved or oval shaped and if it is straight, you should cut your nail straight across of square shaped.
Hope this helped all of you out there with weak nails!