Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Yield: 10 mini trifles
Prep Time: 30 min
- One 12-ounce lemon pound cake
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons granulated white sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups finely diced strawberries
- 10 8-ounce plastic (see-thru) cups
1. Cut the pound cake into 10 slices. Use a small STAR cookie cutter to cut out 10 stars from the center of each slice. Chop the remnants of each slice into small pieces. Set aside.
2. Place the cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl. Use an electric mixer to combine them until well combined (1 to 2 minutes). Add the cream and continue to whip until the mixture is soft and creamy.
3. Assemble the trifles: Set all of the plastic cups on a tray. Sprinkle a few cubes of pound cake into each cup. Top with a small spoonful of cream and a spoonful of both blueberries and strawberries. Layer again- more pound cake, more cream and more berries, and then place a star-shaped piece of pound cake on top.
In my country we don`t celebrate 4th of July but I still think this is adorable and delicious!
*images do NOT belong to me, please see source link for more information*