Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
What do you have plans for Valentine`s Day? My boyfriend and I don`t really have plans yet but in my e-mail today, California Pizza Kitchen has a pretty sweet deal for Valentine`s Day (starting 2/12 to 2/16) the Valentine`s Day Celebration Meal for 2, for just $30! What do you get for $30 bucks? You get an appetizer to share, two entrees and a dessert to share. There is a fixed menu but there are reasonable choices! And, If you`re on a budget, this is definitely a good deal considering an appetizer is already $10 bucks already (well the one I`m planning to eat).
What are the appetizer choices?
- Spinach Artichoke Dip (This is the one my boyfriend/I would get)
- Two Tortilla Spring Rolls
- Lettuce Wraps with Chicken
- Tuscan Hummus
What are the Entree choices? (You get to pick 2)
- Thai Crunch Salad
- Chinese Chicken Salad
- The Original BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad
- The Original BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Hawaiian Pizza (Probably what I would order)
- Mushroom Pepperoni Sausage Pizza
- Five Cheese + Fresh Tomato Pizza
- Garlic Cream Fettuccine with Chicken
- Kung Pao Spaghetti with Chicken (What my boyfriend would order)
- Spaghetti Bolognese
What are the dessert choices?
- Salted Carmel Pudding
- Red Velvet Cake (We would end up ordering this)
- Key Lime Pie
- Butter Cake
On average the meal individually would cost roughly $40 for just $30! Not bad at all, my boyfriend and I will definitely take advantage of this deal.
Are you a fan of CPK? Just wanted to share with you all this limited promotion for Valentine`s Day!
CaliforniaPizzaKitchen CPK ValentinesDay Food
Source link: http://webhost.cpk.com/contactus/VDay.asp